Our commitment to associate safety is centered around being safe each and every day, both at work and at home. We have a strong history of safety, but we strive to continue to do better. Some of our facilities throughout the country have demonstrated incredible safety achievements in recent months:
- Our Geismar, Louisiana facility has gone 12 years without a lost time or OSHA recordable incident
- Lawrenceville associates have shown their commitment to safety by achieving 29 years without a lost time accident
- One of our fleet drivers competed in one of the biggest trucking safety competitions
- Our sales team in district 25 provided a great example of safety by going more than three and a half years with no recordable incidents
- Our Shreve, Ohio facility recently celebrated 20 years without a lost-time injury
- Similarly, Chester, South Carolina associates surpassed 15 years with no lost-time injuries
These are just a few real-world examples of our team’s focus on safety. Our facilities are located in several states, but the commitment to safety remains the same. It’s all a part of taking responsibility for not only your own safety, but the safety of our co-workers, our family and our friends. Learn more about the aspects of our workplace culture.