Giving back is a part of the culture at ScottsMiracle-Gro, and it only gets amplified during the holiday season. From helping those in need with donations to volunteering time in the community, our associates exemplify the true meaning of the holidays.
Here are just a few ways associates show what GroMoreGood means this time of year:
- In Temecula, California, associates participated in a canned food drive helping local food pantries.
- In Orrville, Ohio, plant associates did an incredible job donating over $7,000 in toys for kids as part of the Wayne County Toys for Tots drive.
- In Carrollton, Kentucky, associates volunteered their time with The Salvation Army and donated gifts to make Christmas special for a family in need.
- In Marysville, Ohio, associates are helping the Union County Military Support Group by providing gift cards and essentials to military families and deployed soldiers.
- Across the company, associates are helping families in need by making donations that provide diapers and other essentials.
It’s a special time of year for associates, and we do our best to make the season special for the people around us. If you’re able, we encourage you to give back in your communities.
Every act of kindness, big or small, makes a difference and makes the world a better place.