2022 Benefits Information (for new hires and newly eligible)
Here are the steps you need to take to ensure you take full advantage of Scotts LiveTotal Health programs and receive the benefits that best meet your needs:
- Review the LiveTotal Health video below to learn more about your benefits and what you need to do to enroll
- Review your benefits materials that were mailed to your home
- Use the online Enrollment Guide for detailed information about your benefits
- Login to the Scotts Benefits Portal to enroll in benefits for 2022
- Call the Scotts Benefits Service Center at 888.918.5878 if you have questions or would like to enroll by phone
If you enroll in a Scotts medical plan, make sure that you and/or your spouse/domestic partner complete a health screening to possibly earn wellness incentives. In addition, if you haven’t already provided proof of your COVID-19 vaccine, or if you were hired before March 1, 2022, and haven’t provided proof of your flu vaccine, be sure to do so in order to avoid the surcharge(s).