Build skills that can take you to new heights
Grow yourself at ScottsMiracle-Gro
This isn’t your average seasonal, part-time position. Our merchandiser role provides you with the opportunity to have flexibility, work with leading U.S. and Canada retailers and build a career.
You’ll work with and learn about our top lawn and garden brands, allowing you to develop relationship-building skills and sales acumen.
We’re doing big things this year. Join our merchandiser team and be on the frontlines working with retailers and consumers on behalf of our company.
Positioning for growth
Hard work pays off. Merchandisers have the ability to turn a part-time, seasonal job into a full-time career opportunity.
Gaining confidence, sales skills and a successful career
She had an idea of where she wanted her professional life to go, but she was hoping for a little direction along the way.
More than another college job
What if a college job was more? More than a part-time opportunity with flexible hours.
A day in the life of a merchandiser
Here’s what it’s like to work as a merchandiser on our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with Sales Managers and retail store partners to merchandise our products to our maximum potential
- Provide customers and store associates with product knowledge on Scotts brands
- Ensure product is stocked and presentable at all times
- Provide support to Sales Manager and store employees as needed
- Work effectively independently and as a team to perform all tasks assigned
- Ability to routinely walk, stand, climb an 8-12 foot ladder, lift up to 45 lbs and lift/push store pallet jacks
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Valuable, hands-on experience within merchandising and retail service
- On-the-job training including in-depth product knowledge about all of our products
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive retirement program with up to 7.5% 401k match (U.S. positions only)