Gardening is a year-round activity
In states with limited community movement, our business has been designated as an essential service. Our retail partners have also been designated as essential businesses and have asked for assistance keeping products in stock, especially given a dramatic increase in demand for gardening and pest control products.
Our seasonal merchandisers are critical at this time and represent our brands to retailers. They are a key to success. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and work in your community, we want to talk to you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- While following social-distancing recommendations, work with sales managers and retail store partners so we can merchandise to our maximum potential
- During off-peak store hours, keep the retail store shelves stocked and presentable
- Look for and identify opportunities for reaching more consumers through increasing our footprint within our big box retailers
We’re looking for someone who:
- Operates effectively independently
- Can work a flexible schedule
- Has retail, merchandising and/or stocking experience
- Is a problem solver with a service-oriented attitude
What we’ll offer you:
- Training with proper social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment
- Competitive retirement program with up to 7.5% 401(k) match *
- Valuable, hands-on experience within merchandising and retail service
- Competitive hourly wage
- On-the-job training including in-depth product knowledge about all of our products
- Read the job description for full details.
*U.S. positions only.